Greetings from GrantLessons!
I am home safe and sound after celebrating the holidays with my families of origin. Now I need to start to work on the rest of the holidays with my children and grandchildren? With that I am also thinking about making sure that we have tied up the year with a big red bow with our application work. Shortly, we all will be on vacation as we celebrate the holidays with family and friends.
Here are some things to consider:
1. Does your chapter have a backup process for your Dropbox account?
2. Have you renewed your GrantLessons subscription?
3. Has your chapter written a thank you note to all the donors who have provided funding?
4. Has your chapter sent out the tax letters to all the donors who have provided funding?
5. Have you checked your potential funders to make sure you do not have any deadlines coming up during the next few weeks?
6. Have you completed all reports that have application deadlines over the next few weeks?
7. Have you gotten all the papers filed in the hard files?
8. Have you taken time to thank all your grant committee members for their time and energy?
As I look over this list, I know that I have a couple of things to tie up to make a really pretty red bow, how about you?
Catch me when you can and I will catch up with you soon! Sandie